Business Development Representative (BDR) (Switzerland)
We’re looking to expand our team with a Business Development Representative (BDR) that wants to be a part of a meaningful SaaS company backed by investors and ready to scale!
As a BDR at Beekeeper, you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, qualifying and setting up meetings over the phone and via Zoom. We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills.
You will join a high performing international team, together we’re responsible for creating new business across Europe. We consider BDRs to be our most important assets. You are the first person to evangelize our solution and to make prospects excited about Beekeeper, making you a key driver of our growth.
This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and drive. Bring your “A” game and reap the rewards of strong mentors and a great career trajectory.
Identify prospects’ needs and pain points during discovery calls, and get them ready for a demo meeting with Account Executives.
Responsible for qualifying inbound leads created by our Digital- and Field Marketing teams.
Reach prospects via outbound campaigns and demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the communication technology space.
Provide insights to Marketing and work together to set up successful campaigns.
Represent Beekeeper during events and webinars.
What we look for in you
- At least 1 year BDR/SDR experience.
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects.
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains.
- Communication and relationship building skills.
- Being able to prioritize the activities that get you the most results.
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- German native and business English is a must.
- Self motivated and a team player.
- Experience in a high growth company.
- Experience in a SaaS company.
What we offer
- A competitive incentivised OTE (On-Target-Earnings) with uncapped commission and good accelerators.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- 25 days of annual leave and 2 Mental Health Days, which brings you to 27 paid holidays per year.
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Pension scheme plan with 3 options to choose from
- Maternity leave 16 weeks full pay
- Paternity leave 4 weeks full pay
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.