Senior Data Engineer (Kraków, PL)
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the product data infrastructure at Beekeeper, building out a strong data platform & data products to power effective decision making, key business processes and ultimately help our business grow effectively.
Your main focus will be to work with product usage data of the Beekeeper Platform to extract invaluable insights on how our customers make use of our product. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders, including our product teams and data analysts, to develop and execute a robust tracking plan and build out our data infrastructure. Your work will drive informed decision-making and unlock valuable insights within our internal business applications, enhancing critical business processes.
As part of our team, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the data landscape. Collaborating with your peers, you'll take the lead in advancing Beekeeper's Data Architecture, enabling data-driven decision-making throughout the company. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and a modern tech stack, empowering you to achieve your goals and fulfil your responsibilities effectively.
- Own and expand on our tracking plan with strong collaboration with our Product teams
- Monitor, improve & Implement reverse ETL pipelines to feed business applications with key data insights
- Monitor, improve & Implement ELT data pipelines to enhance the data in our data warehouse
- Design and Implement key data models for analysts to query
- Support Product Data Analysts with key insights into our data models
What we look for in you
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong Proficiency in programming (preferably Python and Java) with demonstrated ability for writing readable, testable, and SOLID code
- Strong Proficiency with SQL & dbt models
- Strong Proficiency in event based analytical models
- Deep technical understanding of data architectures, ETL pipelines, and data warehousing principles
- 5+ years of experience engineering data pipelines & platforms
- 3+ years of experience delivering data platforms for a product company
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Working experience in a Software B2B SaaS company
- Experience with distributed data processing technologies (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Experience with Clickhouse as a data warehouse
- Experience with Redshift as a data warehouse
- Experience with Product Analytical tools (Mixpanel preferred)
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS and/or GCP)
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Beekeeper has been recognised as one of four companies that are "soon-to-become unicorn" in Poland, and received the Soonicorn Club Awards 2023 by Tracxn.
Check out our Technology Blog for latest articles.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV! We are looking forward to your application 🙂!