The Account Manager is equal parts relationship management, sales, and client satisfaction. You will be responsible for owning a portfolio of accounts, executing renewals contracts, and upsell opportunities. We believe that keeping our existing customers is equally as important as acquiring new ones. This role will manage an assigned set of customers with a focus on maintaining and growing renewal rates and establishing relationships with a focus on retention and identification of upsell and expansion opportunities. You will work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify growth opportunities and provide insights that improve future outcomes. You not only ensure our customers are set up for success, but also maximize the total revenue.
Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, sustain and renew subscriptions, resolve customer issues/problems, and effectively manage your time will be well rewarded.
What you will do
- Own the renewals process and collaborate with internal resources (Customer Success, Account Executives, Sales Ops…) to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies for renewals
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies for medium and large account renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Develop innovative ways to retain escalated clients and provide them with viable renewal options, including but not limited to negotiating pricing and/or contract duration
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and make them happen
- Responsible for creation of renewal order forms and proposals
- Leverage Salesforce & Clari to maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast
What we look for in you
- Experience in sales, account management, or account expansion
- Native German and fluent in English and French
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Self-starter, eager to learn and not afraid to seek out expertise of others around you to adapt and perfect your work. Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience in a high growth company
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing, or similar
What we offer
- A competitive incentivised OTE (On-Target-Earnings).
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- 25 days of annual leave and 2 Mental Health Days, which brings you to 27 paid holidays per year.
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Pension scheme plan with 3 options to choose from
- Maternity leave 16 weeks full pay
- Paternity leave 4 weeks full pay
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not require to share your nationality, age or a picture of you on the CV! We are looking forward to your application 🙂!