Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to enable our engineers to easily design and implement backend and UI tests by providing them with the right frameworks, infrastructure and tools for their automated testing needs. Our goal is to deploy often with confidence knowing that our test infrastructure will provide short feedback loops on any new issues.
We are looking for someone who is a strong enough engineer that they could contribute feature code, a strong enough tester so they are confident to test about anything, a strong enough leader that they would be able to review, redefine and implement our software quality strategy and someone who is passionate about quality.
- Implement framework for automated testing of web and mobile applications.
- Together with developers and test engineers improve and automate release processes.
- Build and maintain tooling for test development, coverage and reporting.
- Maintain test results and visualization.
- Advocate for maintaining a high quality bar, making sure quality and testing are part of the development work.
- Contribute to the team’s effectiveness and efficiency through setting an example of best QA & SW development practices.
- Enable and encourage developers to design and implement tests in an efficient way by providing them with the right tools, frameworks and infrastructure.
- Work closely with other QA Automation Engineers across the organization and lead the efforts to implement the best in class quality strategy.
What we look for
- You have strong knowledge and experience of writing code (Java is preferable).
- You have experience in writing scripts and small tools to help yourself and your team.
- You have a passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD (ideally Jenkins and Github Actions).
- You have demonstrated proficiency with web and mobile test automation and debugging tools.
- You have implemented and/or maintained test automation suites.
- You have excellent knowledge of web and mobile software QA processes and methodologies.
- You feel comfortable digging into the architecture of systems looking for potential problems.
- You have the ability to work with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- You are willing to walk the extra mile and get out of your comfort zone in order to fulfill your goal of raising the quality bar at Beekeeper.
- You possess an agile mindset, are fast to adapt to constant changes and are comfortable with it.
- You are experienced using RESTful APIs and handling JSON data
- You have proven experience in leading QA strategy definition and implementation
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with performance testing is a plus
- You are eligible to work in Poland.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A generous learning budget to help you continuously learn and pursue your personal learning goals
- Choose the cooperation you want: employment contract or B2B
- Thriving engineering community where you will develop
- Remote friendly culture. Work from abroad (60 days a year)
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace. We are based in Zurich, Germany, Krakow, and the US. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Check out our Technology Blog for latest articles.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!