Senior iOS Software Engineer (fixed-term)
As a Senior iOS Software Engineer (fixed-term), you will work on the iOS clients with talented and similar-minded individuals. You will have the opportunity to work on other mobile clients and the overall Beekeeper architecture, create new functionality, and maintain existing features. You will work on the product that hundreds of thousands of frontline workers rely on every day to work better together.
In this role, you will work with modern architectures and technologies and interface them with various programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, and REST-based backends.
This is a project based position with a fixed-term contract of 9 months with a possibility of extension.
- Write clean and well-factored code
- Translate requirements, designs, and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Help with designing and maintaining mobile client architecture
- Researching technical / design efforts for new features and systems, or large refactoring initiatives
- Work closely with the team, and with peers across teams / functions (e.g. Product Management, Design, Marketing, and QA).
What we look for
- 5+ years experience in software coding and development
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and Kotlin
- Experience with mobile development
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- Familiarity with modern design and arch patterns (MVVM, MVI)
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience building user interfaces using SwiftUI
- Experience with Automated Build Systems (Jenkins, Bitrise)
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform
- Experience in iPad development
- Experience with the Android mobile platform
- Experience in publishing Apps into the App Store
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- B2B model of cooperation
- Flexible hours and option of hybrid or fully remote work
- Thriving engineering community where you will develop
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Check out our Technology Blog for latest articles.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!