Senior Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Smartcar is on a mission to make it easy for everyone to use the apps and services they love with their car. We build developer-friendly APIs, making it easy for businesses to integrate their products with vehicles of any brand using a single integration.
Founded in 2015, Smartcar has raised $36M from Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates, and Energize Capital. We are the leading developer platform for mobility businesses across North America and Europe, serving amazing customers, including brands like Uber, Turo, and more.
Innovative mobility businesses use our API platform to verify mileage, issue digital car keys, manage EV charging schedules, monitor fleets, and much more.
As Smartcar’s Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will lead the charge in developing and implementing comprehensive demand generation strategies. Your focus will be on driving net new logo acquisition, revenue growth, and customer expansion. If you’re a data-driven, innovative thinker eager to make a significant impact on revenue growth through strategic demand generation, we’d love to hear from you.
This role is remote within the United States. We'd love for you to join us!
- Drive marketing activities aligned with sales goals to achieve or exceed quarterly and annual targets for leads, MQLs, SQLs, and a robust qualified pipeline.
- Own the campaign strategy and execution that enables us to meet and exceed set targets.
- Define and monitor KPIs daily, weekly, and quarterly, iterating rapidly to identify successes, preempt challenges, course-correct when needed, and optimize outcomes.
- Oversee acquisition campaigns across diverse channels, including content marketing, SEM, PPC, webinars, online events, email, direct mail, and more.
- Spearhead initiatives to optimize the funnel, covering lead flow, lead scoring, nurture, and automation.
- Conduct experiments to enhance the quality and quantity of top-of-funnel engagements, both in campaigns and our website.
- Weekly reporting on campaign performance and lead generation results, providing recommendations and implementing improvements.
- Recommend improvements to the marketing tech stack and tools for continual enhancement, including greater use of automation and personalization.
- Work alongside content, field marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to drive unified success.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B tech marketing, specifically in demand generation roles.
- Proficiency in campaign strategy development and execution across multiple channels.
- Strong capability in utilizing analytics tools to interpret data, optimize campaigns, and refine strategies.
- Creative in leveraging technology for maximum results.
- Ability to effectively communicate new insights, strategies, and tactics.
- Familiarity with connected vehicles, EV technologies, or mobility solutions is a significant advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $120,000 - $180,000.
- Remote work within the United States.
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately 11 thousand dollars a year.
- 401K matching at 4%.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month.
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month.
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend.
- $350 work-from-home stipend.
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with an additional 4 weeks unpaid, 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Factor subscription.
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave.
- You are free to work standard work hours for your time zone.
- One important note: Most of the team is based on the west coast therefore please expect to be available between the hours of 9AM and 4PM PT for outreach or meetings. We will do our best to ensure meetings are not late in your evening, but will not always be able to do so.
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role.
Recruiter For This Role
- Intro Call: 30 minute phone call with Jackie Leary to learn about your background and determine whether your skill set matches the role.
- Hiring Manager Video Call: 45 min phone call with Wendy Lee to learn more about your background and for you to ask as many questions as you would like about the role.
- Take-Home Assignment: You will have 3 days to work on an assignment on how you design a demand generation campaign based on a fictitious scenario and information.
- Take-Home Assignment Review: Once your challenge is complete you will have a 45 min video call with Wendy Lee and Laura Huddle to present your take-home assignment.
- Final Stage: This is a 4-part video interview where you will have two, 30 minute calls to meet other members of your team, a 30 minute behavioral interview with Mathilde Patmon, and lastly, a 60 minute meeting with Wendy Lee and Laura Huddle to provide an overview of one of your complex projects relating to demand gen.
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to reach out, in confidence, to HR@smartcar.com with how we can help make your interview process as comfortable as possible and how we can provide reasonable accommodations.