Project Finance Solutions Consultant
Banyan Infrastructure’s mission is to unlock capital for renewable infrastructure. We're the fintech solution serving a trillion dollar market by enabling banks and funds globally to invest in sustainability and net-zero targets.
Why consider this opportunity?
Banyan is growing rapidly and seeking a Project Finance Solutions Consultant to provide project finance insights and best practices while leading technical sales demos that illustrate the value in the Banyan Platform. This is a customer facing role heavily focused on interactions with prospects and customers at all stages of their journey with Banyan.
Our team is made up of bright, mission-driven individuals. We are passionate about using technology to solve sustainability challenges for our planet. We value learning, curiosity, and collaboration. We are committed to building a supportive team that values difference and is always willing to help each other succeed.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role works on a hybrid weekly schedule based in our San Francisco office (3 days in office/2 remote) with the flexibility to adjust on an ad hoc basis.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Account Executives to effectively demo the Banyan platform to customers, illustrate use cases and guide utilization.
- Actively participate in customer and sales calls to provide project finance insights that drive best practices for risk management and usage of Banyan products to achieve value.
- Consult product and engineering teams to provide project finance expertise to help develop the product appropriately.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to manage proof of concept engagements, verify technical reference materials and customer requirements.
- Responsible for managing, updating and QA'ing the Banyan Sales demo environment including use case scenarios.
- Represent Banyan as a product and Project Finance subject matter expert at industry events, trade shows, etc.
- Assist Marketing to selectively publish customer success stories.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of professional working experience including 3 years hands on experience demoing complex finance products, SaaS applications and/or enterprise software solutions in a customer facing setting.
- Prior experience working in project finance for climate solutions, renewable energy, infrastructure finance and/or venture capital for renewables.
- Understanding of enterprise sales methodologies, sales strategies & complex sales cycles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to distill and convey complex subject matter details to customers and prospects.
- Customer service, consensus building and influencing skills to guide customers to understand and implement best practices.
- Enthusiasm for Banyan’s mission and alignment with our values.
We are unable to provide H1B visa sponsorship for this role.
How we’ll support your growth and success:
- Exposure to industry leaders in climate project finance including full network of Banyan leadership and investors to push the envelope of risk management across all sustainable infrastructure
- Working directly with the founders of the company and insight into entrepreneurship
- Work cross functionally across Product, Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and more with insights into all teams
- Opportunities to publish and/or speak on relevant research and be a thought leader in the space
Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000 DOE
Our benefits package is designed to allow team members to be their best selves, in and out of the workplace. In addition to top tier health plans, at work meal offerings, and fitness benefits, we prioritize your well-being and growth through professional development, parental leave, a flexible time off policy, and flexible work. Our headquarters is centrally located between Bart and Caltrain in San Francisco, CA.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology. Our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel valued and respected. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this role would make you excited to come to work. Banyan is an equal opportunity employer.