Junior Customer Success Specialist (German Speaker)
Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company that is disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for individuals that are energized by working in fast-paced and international environments. Our team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS scale-up. We constantly improve our processes to support our team and business to grow at a fast pace in a sustainable manner.
As a Junior Customer Success Specialist, you will support our Customer Success team in preparing presentations, help our customers digitize processes using our automation tool (workflows), and guide low touch customers to success.
- Translate customer use case ideas into workflows that add value and improve our customers' experience, working with Customer Success Managers
- Configure and test workflows before deploying to customers
- Assist in the definition and creation of workflow templates based on best practices that will be built into the product
- Provide feedback and ideas on workflows to the product team
- Gather key data and help prepare presentations in collaboration with the CSM / AM
- Provide low touch customers with guidance and workflow support
- Share opportunities within our tech touch portfolio with Account Managers
What we look for in you
- 1 year of work experience, ideally in a B2B environment working in Customer Success, Support, Consulting, Data Analysis or Administration role in a Software as a Service context (SaaS)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Comfortable presenting and running trainings
- Solution oriented mindset
- Drive results by being customer-centric and frontline first, taking initiative and having a hands-on mentality
- Positive and constructive attitude, passionate about customer success and energized by helping others
- Proactive and well organized – being able to independently manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Some experiences in using data analysis tools, workflow tools or Customer Success software
- Experience in change- and project management
- Experience with discovery and questioning techniques
- Technical understanding of SaaS landscape
- Basic technical understanding of integrations / APIs
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Phone & Home Internet costs reimbursement up to 80 PLN/month
- Private health care package with Luxmed
- Multisport Benefit card
- Creative Allowance – paid as 1000 PLN gross/month
- Home office set-up reimbursement up to 1000 PLN
- Personal Learning & Development Budget of 1500 USD/year
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure
- 26 days of annual leave/year
- 2 Mental Health days off per year
- Laptop for work purposes
- Hybrid working model
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or a picture of you on the CV! We are looking forward to your application 🙂!