Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Build with certainty, operate with confidence. That’s why thousands of construction, oil and gas, and renewable energy companies use DroneDeploy on a daily basis. We help them automate reality capture using drones, robots, and 360 cameras – combining this data in one platform for AI-powered analysis. From aerial and ground views of construction progress to automated gauge readings and methane leak detection, DroneDeploy is shaping the future of reality capture.
At DroneDeploy, we thrive in a remote-first culture, powered by innovation. Growth is limitless, and employee contributions matter. With accolades as a Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area and a spot on America’s Best Startups list, our team is dynamic, purpose-driven, and dedicated to delivering top-tier reality capture software. We cultivate an environment of opportunity. Our dynamic growth is fueled by the diverse range of ideas nurtured by our team. This is why our commitment to internal advancement is profound. A multitude of paths for professional and personal development are available, where flexible schedules, family-friendly benefits, and remote work options propel our team's journey.
DroneDeploy’s business and product suite continues to grow rapidly and we are looking for a seasoned, customer-customer focused Marketing Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing team! This role will tap into your analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to help drive the successful management and creation of marketing campaigns using Marketo.
As a successful candidate, you will play a key role in ensuring that our emails are built and scheduled in a timely manner while also having an eye on how we can improve the business in the future.
You will work with executives and sales leaders as well as cross-functionally with marketing and product owners to identify, configure, and deploy new business processes and associated technology.
- The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for tasks within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) which include: campaign operations, data compliance and auditing, monitoring SLAs for lead management and managing digital operations tasks with internal employees.
- Build programs and smart campaigns that support the campaign goals, align with existing architecture in Marketo, feed into reporting, and provide a consistent, quality end user experience
- Ensuring correct program and campaign setup via end-to-end testing
- Review incoming qualified leads for accurate enrichment and routing
- Perform ad-hoc reporting from Marketo as well as Salesforce
- Regularly collaborate with RevOps & Marketing counterparts to design optimal systemic synergies between GTM technologies.
- Responsible for influencing the design and cadence of Sprints by leveraging the AGILE methodology a plus
- Perform quantitative analysis using data from Marketo, Salesforce and other sources to drive marketing operations design improvements and influence investment decisions.
- Require minimum 1 year of experience in a Marketing Operations role.
- Prefer minimum of 1 year of hands-on Marketo experience
- Prefer minimum of 1 year of hands-on Salesforce experience
- Experience with multi-channel campaign operations - program creation, email creation, scheduling are required
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience using tools such as Clearbit, LeanData, Tableau and Bizible is nice to have.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technology fields preferred
- Able to work M-F, 9-5 in local US timezone
- Marketo certified (MCE) is a plus.
Employee Offerings & Benefits include:
(may vary by location)
Innovative company culture
Drone pilot certification
Flexible work schedules
Flexible work location
Family paid leave
Paid healthcare for employees
Professional development & career advancements
Wellbeing activities (live & on-demand)
Flexible paid time off
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice for information about privacy during the recruiting process.