Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Build with certainty, operate with confidence. That’s why thousands of construction, oil and gas, and renewable energy companies use DroneDeploy on a daily basis. We help them automate reality capture using drones, robots, and 360 cameras – combining this data in one platform for AI-powered analysis. From aerial and ground views of construction progress to automated gauge readings and methane leak detection, DroneDeploy is shaping the future of reality capture.
At DroneDeploy, we thrive in a remote-first culture, powered by innovation. Growth is limitless, and employee contributions matter. With accolades as a Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area and a spot on America’s Best Startups list, our team is dynamic, purpose-driven, and dedicated to delivering top-tier reality capture software. We cultivate an environment of opportunity. Our dynamic growth is fueled by the diverse range of ideas nurtured by our team. This is why our commitment to internal advancement is profound. A multitude of paths for professional and personal development are available, where flexible schedules, family-friendly benefits, and remote work options propel our team's journey.
DroneDeploy’s business and product suite continues to grow rapidly and we are looking for a seasoned, customer focused Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to join our fast-growing team! This role will tap into your analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to help enable data-driven decisions & unlock powerful insights through reporting.
You will work with executives and sales leaders as well as cross-functionally with the GTM teams, G&A and product owners to run discovery sessions to understand business problems, perform ad hoc analysis, design new dashboards and maintain existing dashboards.
- Regularly perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting in support of GTM counterparts and leadership, taking time to ‘understand the why’ of the ask and ask clarifying questions beforehand.
- Collaborate with SFDC & RevOps teammates to influence or design optimal systemic synergies between GTM technologies.
- Accountable for influencing the design and cadence of Sprints by leveraging the AGILE methodology
- Leverage Tableau to perform analysis and motivate data-driven decisions with organizational leadership.
- Run Discovery and Requirements Elicitation processes for new dashboard creation, understanding the Job To Be Done and prototyping initial designings.
- Build and maintain the team’s most complex and data-rich dashboards.
- Partner with the DataOps team by interpreting the business needs and by contributing to the building of code/actual dataset.
- Own the QA and dataset endorsement process for new data sources and dashboards.
- Own the groups and permissions for Tableau.
- Champion system change management, improved sales efficiency and marketing investment through the introduction of dashboards and interpretation of insights gained from the data.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an analytics role.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on Tableau experience
- Minimum of 2 year of hands-on Salesforce experience
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, and other data analysis tools
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technology fields preferred
- Able to work M-F, 9-5 in local US time zone
- Work Location | able to work 100% remotely from home
- Travel | available to travel domestically occasionally for work-related events such as conferences, company in-person gatherings, pieces of training
Employee Offerings & Benefits include:
(may vary by location)
Innovative company culture
Drone pilot certification
Flexible work schedules
Flexible work location
Family paid leave
Paid healthcare for employees
Professional development & career advancements
Wellbeing activities (live & on-demand)
Flexible paid time off
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice for information about privacy during the recruiting process.