Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Sitetracker is looking for a Data Administrator who reports to the Customer Success Operations Manager and is responsible for driving data quality, management and collection.
This role uses data and technology to compile and capture critical data related to our growing number of customers and product use cases. Working and collaborating with other teams and CS Leaders, you will be their trusted partner in ensuring the data used for customer management, analysis and strategy planning is accurate, streamlined and consistently updated.
The Skill Set:
- High attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Salesforce
- Data management
- Determine the timing and format for collecting and managing customer data within the Sitetracker data systems.
- Daily data compilation for KPIs analysis
- Independently build detailed data capture as per defined scope of requests
- Ability to identify data collection improvements (Automation, streamline, new data points etc)
- Cross collaboration within Sitetracker for data capture improvements
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Develop detailed understanding of the customer data sources within the Sitetracker data systems.
- Take ownership of the Customer KPI data compilation
- Develop and document data collection tracking and updating processes for increased accuracy and timeliness of the data.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Increase the efficiency of data collection and accuracy
- Take operational ownership and be the go to expert and owner for all customer success related data
- Make recommendations on administrative and operational processes and tools to drive accountability in data collection
- Build Dashboard to easily review the timeliness of data updates and automate calls to action to update data
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Take full ownership of the automated data integration process
- Identify cross-functional processes that align customers’ data across teams for increased customer analysis.
- Analyze and streamline data captured in Sitetracker data Systems (reduce redundancy, add validations and increase automation)
- Work directly with Operations Manager to increase workflows and validations of System data collection functionality.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.