Talent Acquisition Sourcer
People & HR
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Sitetracker is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, who will partner closely with our TA Partner in Bangalore, India. This role will require office presence in our WeWork office in Bangalore for 2-3 days a week.
You’re the person that will be responsible for working with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Partners in building out expansive pipelines for roles that are looking to be hired immediately and as part of the Hiring Plan for the year..
You will be the go to person for the TA Specialist and Partner when it comes to planning and executing strategies of how to build pipelines, identify strong prospects and sell the role and company to them.
In this role you are likely to be working on anything between 5 and 15 roles, which could be a mix of roles currently being hired for and those that are in the plan for the next quarter. Our aim for this position is to have a person in place who loves to go and find top candidates that can be introduced as part of the hiring process therefore we want someone who is passionate about finding the best candidates in the market, both passive and active.
The Skill Set:
- Will have had experience sourcing for a variety of different teams and departments which would include Technical personnel (Software Developers, Frontend Developers, Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers, Release Engineers etc to name a few) as well as Sales Development, Finance, Marketing, People Operations etc.
- Has a strong sense of urgency to build out excellent pipelines and bring in passive candidates into the process
- Will have a high rate of conversion on Linkedin InMails, We look for 35% as a minimum
- Will also support in reviewing inbound applications and has knack for identifying good applicants and moving them on in the process as well as rejecting and archiving those not suitable
- Will have worked for startup or small size companies where there role covered a lot of sourcing for multiple departments
- Be self motivated and energetic/passion to achieve assigned targets
- Can demonstrate that you can write excellent outbound messages that sell value of the business as well as the role itself and make it relatable to the candidates career experience
- Will have experience of conducting initial screens to align the candidate with the role
- Can demonstrate approach of hiring quality candidates that are bar raisers in a timely manner
- Proven ability to manage several requisitions at once
- Ability to hold a well planned weekly sync covering updates, insights, challenges using data
- Desire to work on a high performing team
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Understand all of Sitetrackers core departments and their role’s
- Understand the Sitetracker product and industries it sells to
- Have built out a market mapping document focused on similar products, industry and other SaaS software companies, which you will continuously maintain and enhance
- Have perfected your pitch of how to introduce the company to candidates in both written and spoken English.
- Have started to work on up to 5 positions
Within 180 Days, You’ll:
- Know your target markets and audiences for any external searches you do
- Have had at least 4 candidates hired by the business that came through your sourcing efforts
- You’ll ensure that candidates always know where they're at in the process, provide timely updates, and communicate expectations and results to all candidates and TA Specialist/Partner
- Be on top of all inbound applications and ensuring the ATS system for the roles you work on is accurately updated with all applications managed (moved along or archived)
- Have sourced a variety of roles across the organization.
Within 365 Days, You’ll:
- Consistently hitting or exceeding your sourcing goals
- Be working proactively to build out future talent pipelines for roles that are to be hired in upcoming quarters
- Be able to identify and even introduce top A Player candidates to the internal teams, even if there is not a role to be hired
- Will have extensive pipelines for the roles you hire for and in line with the business demands
- Continue to build out your understanding of Sitetracker.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.