Sales Development Representative (German Speaking)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Sitetracker powers the successful deployment of critical infrastructure. As the global standard for managing high-volume projects, our platform enables growth minded innovators with the ability to optimize their entire asset lifecycle.
As a Business Development Representative at Sitetracker, you will be responsible for generating leads based on the needs of the sales team. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing company and gain extensive experience and knowledge working closely with sales leaders. A successful Business Development Representative at Sitetracker can expect to have a long, successful career in Sales
- Make outbound calls and send outbound e-mails to build interest in Sitetracker products and genenrate leads for the sales team.
- Effectively articulate the benefits of Sitetracker’s software to prospective customers.
- Qualify leads and help with transition of opportunities to the sales team.
- Record and document all prospect information in Salesforce.
Within 60 days, You'll:
- Proactively research and prospect to conduct.
- Be making outbound cold calls and nurture lead.
- Contact key decision-makers in a focused number of Small, medium & large sized businesses to generate interest in our solutions.
- Capture accurate and complete information in Salesforce.com.
- Call into a greenfield that has more than 90% of total available market.
- Successfully handle objections both on the phone and through email.
Within 180 days, You'll:
- Appropriately qualify all leads and take ownership of next steps and plan.
- Work with prospects to thoroughly understand and align their needs with our solutions.
- Have conversations with C-suite executives and Fortune 500 companies.
- Participate and contribute to new marketing campaigns and ideas.
Within 365 days, You'll:
- Handle software capability questions in the sales qualification process.
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and weekly forecasting in Salesforce.com and Outreach.
- Be involved in corporate conversations at all-hands meetings for a growing, private company.
- Be able to run small deals sales cycles autonomously.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.