Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Smartcar is on a mission to make it easy for everyone to use the apps and services they love with their car. We build developer-friendly APIs, making it easy for businesses to integrate their products with vehicles of any brand using a single integration.
Founded in 2015, Smartcar has raised $36M from Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates, and Energize Capital. We are the leading developer platform for mobility businesses across North America and Europe, serving amazing customers, including brands like Uber, Turo, and more.
Innovative mobility businesses use our API platform to verify mileage, issue digital car keys, manage EV charging schedules, monitor fleets, and much more.
At Smartcar, we’re looking for an ambitious and talented individual who sells with passion, respect. You will have the exciting opportunity to champion the entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, while building long-term relationships with our tech-savvy clientele. If you foster a cross-functional B2B sales approach that focuses on demonstrating value to technical and non-technical stakeholders, then this opportunity is for you.
In this role, you will report directly to Smartcar’s Sales Director, Asa Hope and collaborate closely with senior leadership and founders to scale our UK and EU sales strategy, and drive the continued success of our business.
This role is remote within the United Kingdom. We’d love for you to join us!
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close across multiple verticals in the mobility space
- Pitch and demo Smartcar to both technical and non-technical stakeholders using value-based selling
- Adjust pitch decks for vertical-specific use cases
- Maintain a strong pipeline and CRM hygiene
- Contribute to strengthening Smartcar’s sales process and sales tactics to fuel the company’s growth
- Share customer feedback with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering
- Collaborate with Customer Success during the testing and implementation stage to ensure timelines are on track and expectations are met
Who You Are
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a high performing B2B SaaS closing role
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and present technical topics
- Exemplary writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Diligent with researching and understanding each opportunity
- Team player who is collaborative, thoughtful, resourceful, and coachable
- Confident with value-based selling methodologies and a winning mindset
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: £65,000 - £92,000
- OTE: £130,000 - £184,000 (50/50 split)
- Competitive equity
- Remote work within the United Kingdom
- Medical benefits through BUPA
- Pension plan at 4%
- 25 days of PTO and 8 paid bank holidays
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with an additional 4 weeks unpaid, 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week meal delivery subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- Wellness stipend of £40 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of £40 a month
- £250 yearly learning and development stipend
- £300 work-from-home stipend
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
Recruiter For This Role
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to reach out, in confidence, to email@example.com with how we can help make your interview process as comfortable as possible and how we can provide reasonable accommodations.