Account Executive Visual AI (HSE)
Voted Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Paying Companies,
and Top Startup Companies by Forbes
SparkCognition looks to bring in the best talent in the world. To accommodate the hiring of our wildly talented teams, SparkCognition sponsors visa opportunities when appropriate.
Who are we and why this opportunity?
Drive change and create a footprint. SparkCognition invests in our employees and fosters collaboration throughout the organization. Our employees have the ability to work
globally with award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) technology within multiple industries.
What are the benefits and perks at SparkCognition?
Our full-time employees and their loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Below are some highlights - we’d love to connect and share more!
- Fast-paced evolving culture with the opportunity to drive new ideas and technology.
- Hybrid Work Environment - 4 days per week in office
- Stock Option Grants
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Medical Coverage, and Parental Leave Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Monthly Technology Allowance
- Large 2022 renovated office space centrally located near the Arboretum in Austin, TX- including fully stocked beverage and snack areas!
SparkCognition catalyzes sustainable growth for our clients throughout the world with proven artificial intelligence (AI) systems, award-winning machine learning technology, and a multinational team of AI thought leaders. Our clients are trusted with advancing lives, infrastructure, sustainability, and financial systems across the globe. They partner with SparkCognition to understand their industry’s most pressing challenges, analyze complex data, empower decision-making, and transform human and industrial productivity with scalable AI solutions to solve the problems that matter most. With our leading-edge artificial intelligence products and solutions, our clients can adapt to a rapidly changing digital landscape, accelerate their business strategies, and reduce environmental impact creating a better, smarter, and more sustainable world.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive responsible for direct sales of AI/ML solutions to acquisition and existing accounts in the US.
If you were already working for us, you would be:
- Developing and executing long-term consultative sales strategies to win new logos and grow a pipeline to meet business revenue plans for AI/ML software solutions using a disciplined sales process
- Assisting in the development of project scope and ROI analysis
- Utilizing value selling techniques to quantify project ROI and structure commercial deals accordingly
- Continuously maintaining and growing skills and knowledge in consultative sales, technical solutions, and industry applications.
- Applying expertise to demonstrate our thought leadership during client engagements to solve strategic and tactical business problems with our proven technology solutions
- Collaborating with our sales, technical, executive, product development, financial, and other support resources to deliver extraordinary client engagements and repeat business opportunities.
- Leveraging sales & marketing selling resources for target opportunity identification and access
- Effectively translating technical terms into everyday language and properly managing expectations, both internally and externally
- Providing formal regular status reports to sales management to include forecast, pipeline and activity summary information
- Monitoring and reporting revenue and pipeline results weekly via Salesforce
- Developing strong business and financial knowledge of our offerings
- Using your strong understanding of AI/ML and other emerging technology trends and their impact on business decisions within your assigned Vertical or Geography and clearly communicating this knowledge to extended sales teams
You will be a fit for our team if you have:
- 3+ years of work experience of demonstrated sales success and/or work experience in AI/ML SaaS software solutions is required
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Software industry experience
- The demonstrated ability to open new markets and penetrate whitespace accounts
- The demonstrated ability to sell at the senior management & executive levels, focusing on the business outcomes and demonstrating the tangible economic value of products, information software & services
It would be great if you had:
- A Master’s Degree in Business or similar discipline
- The demonstrated sales success or work experience in one or more of the following industries: CPG/Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities or Computer Vision
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
SparkCognition prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SparkCognition is committed to providing reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at HR@sparkcognition.com and describe the specific accommodation request.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview