Voted Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Paying Companies,
and Top Startup Companies by Forbes
SparkCognition looks to bring in the best talent in the world. To accommodate the hiring of our wildly talented teams, SparkCognition sponsors visa opportunities when appropriate.
Who are we and why this opportunity?
Drive change and create a footprint. SparkCognition invests in our employees and fosters collaboration throughout the organization. Our employees have the ability to work
globally with award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) technology within multiple industries.
What are the benefits and perks at SparkCognition?
Our full-time employees and their loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Below are some highlights we offer to our full-time employees - we’d love to connect and share more!
- Fast-paced evolving culture with the opportunity to drive new ideas and technology.
- Hybrid Work Environment - 4 days per week in office
- Stock Option Grants
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Medical Coverage, and Parental Leave Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Monthly Technology Allowance
- Large 2022 renovated office space centrally located near the Arboretum in Austin, TX- including fully stocked beverage and snack areas!
*Contract and temporary roles are not eligible for the above benefits.
Local to Austin, TX
We're looking for a self-starter event and marketing professional with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, a keen eye for detail, knack for organization, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines. Our ideal thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to prioritize based on business goals,
Reporting to the Manager of Events and Demand Generation, the Events Coordinator will be instrumental in the execution of our third-party conferences and tradeshows programs. They will manage all aspects and optimize event participation, including sponsorship, exhibition, and speaking opportunities. This includes planning, logistics, budget, and stakeholder communication. Additionally, they will support 2-3 internal hosted events per year.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive business growth through execution of third-party conference participation
- Manage event logistics including, contract negotiation, shipping, accounting, booth set-up, event resources, etc.
- Research target event participation and solicit internal stakeholder feedback
- Manage event process, both internally and externally, including event requests, legal contract review, finance invoice submission, supporting content requests, etc.
- Assist with budget management and provide monthly analysis of event related spend
- Participate in annual planning planning process and provide historical analysis
- Collect event details and coordinate logistics (external and internal) with exhibition assets, including booth material orders, inventory management, shipments, external vendor management, etc.
- Document and maintain event details and tasks in project management platform (Asana)
- Maintain participation records through collection of lead information and regularly updating Salesforce campaigns and members.
- 3+ years of events experience, including hands-on experience managing all aspects of event participation
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- A focus on execution with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in event software solutions (e.g., Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Asana, or other applicable programs).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- A can-do, high-energy spirit and ability to navigate a rapidly changing environment
- Able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds
Local to Austin, TX required. SparkCognition has a hybrid approach to work that includes in-person requirements and the ability to work from home.
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
SparkCognition prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SparkCognition is committed to providing reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at HR@sparkcognition.com and describe the specific accommodation request.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview